Monday, April 12, 2010

WIT 577 4/12/10 Imma Get the Ball Rolling

Okay, so what I'm gonna do is go ahead and list several things that my chapter has done on the 5th District Posterous page and hopefully if any other districts are thinking about posting but not sure how to do so, then maybe this will help. Also, I haven't put together my video tutorial of how to post (didn't think I'd need it) so maybe I will try and put that together sing Jing.

If I could just get one post, I would consider the preliminary period successful. I asked my chapter secretary, who is also the district secretary, why I haven't received any participation. His response was that it takes a while for people to buy into an idea like this because it seems as though their should be strings attached or some sort of gimmick.

Well, we will see what happens (if anything).

No comments: