Here is what's going on with all of my project-ness stuff.
My information for the "100 Years of Service" deal has gone out. I've extended my trial to another district because I've contacted a member in Chicago and solicited his help. I'm just waiting and anticipating responses. We'll see what happens.
The "Green" project at my school is going okay. The students are continuing to collect all of the recyclable materials possible. Things are getting difficult from the faculty side of the effort because things are becoming a little harder to do. Of course the school receives funds from different places for our recycling efforts but the actual large recycling containers that we have cost a little money on the front end and budget constraints are making the prospect of keeping them less likely. We've gotta find a place to put the recyclable materials and then have them transported to the proper places. It's a serious challenge.
updates are coming...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment