Wednesday, February 3, 2010

WIT 577 (2/3/2010)

Hey, I think I got an idea... okay, this is what I'm gonna do! After searching semi-extensively for a way to put this thing together, I've resolved to use a blog format (thanks for the suggestion Glaab!) along with some other stuff.

Aight, follow me on this one: There are twelve districts in the organization (1-13 no 11, long story). I'm going to create a Posterous.com blog (thanks Ashley or Kevin or Jeremy, can't remember who used it last semester) for each district. If you remember, all you have to do to post on Posterous is email your stuff in and...wah-lah, your stuff is up. This eliminates the need to hand out special passwords and stuff. I'm going to specify to those that want to contribute an email and submission format so they can post their stuff. I will moderate all 12 pages, so if anything is inappropriate I can delete it, but no one else can delete things without my consent. I'm also going to create a webpage with links to all 12 Posterous blogs. This way, you can simply go to this webpage and navigate to the blog of your choice.

Yep, I got it all figured out... however, if you would like to make suggestions of ways to better my project, I would love to hear them.

Actully, please comment because I know there have got to be holes in my plan.

1 comment:

Phillips said...

http://posterous.com/