Okay, soooooooo, couldln't find the email I was talking about that had some semi-formatting details. That means I'm gonna share what I think you need to know.
I have created all of the Posterous.com and email accounts necessary for this endeavor (12 of each). I've also began creation of the "synthesis" website that will act as a portal to each Posterous account. Like I said in the last post, imma take the suggestion of starting small and then expanding my project. What imma do is present the full project to my local chapter and get support in involving only the district in which my local chapter resides for the duration of this class. As that process is being carried out, I'm going to make preparations to present this to the remaining chapters. I've will continue to post progress as I make it. I haven't put out any links yet cuz there is really nothin to see right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment