Thursday, March 18, 2010

WIT 577 3/18/10

If you've been reading this, you've noticed that I messed up some of the dates, so I went back and fixed those.

Here's an update:

After I put together the letter to present my project to my organization, I presented it at an executive council meeting yesterday. Now the plan is to present the letter to everybody else at a general assembly meeting on Sunday. From there (if approved), it will be forwarded to other chapters of the organization in my district only. If not approved, the letter will be revamped. I will likely add some other resources (maybe a jing video or youtube video) to assist with familiarizing others with the process that I'm asking them to carry out. This effort will also be publicizes on the aforementioned platforms (wikis, facebook, myspace, yahoo groups, etc) in hopes of generating some interests.

Getting started is taking longer than I thought... and actully, when discussing this project with my chapter, it was mentioned that I may should seek clearance form the Grand Council (national administration) at this year's national meeting prior to continuing. However, we will just not do that and say we did and see what happens.

in a minute...

No comments: