After contemplating many career decisions, and trying to determine my best characteristics and what I'd be best suited for as an adult, I came to the conclusion that I should be a teacher; a leader; an educator of the people. ...but WHY? These are the top ten reasons I became a teacher:
10. To look at the answer key in the teacher's edition of the text book
9. To have holidays, June, and July off with pay
8. Because I know that I'm smarter than most of the people I talk to all day (6th graders)
7. Now when I go to the principal's office I'm not crying or trying to make up an excuse (most of the time)
6. I can have as many slices of school pizza as I want
5. All the free post-its and dry erase markers you could ever dream of
4. When I say, "Mother, I really don't have homework!" I'm not lying
3. I don't have to sneak into the teacher's lounge anymore
2. Library day is like a day off
1. I'm fee waiver for all of the field trips
"I love my job!!!" says Jamaal has he scurries into the sunset
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment