Thursday, October 16, 2008
You Know What I Hate...
One thing I really hate is when a web page in not compatible in multiple browsers. That really irritates me. I'm a novice when it comes to creating web pages, and maybe there is some secret "code" that I haven't learned yet, but it is kind of ridiculous when you've created what you think is a really nice page and when you view it with another browser it is all skewed and hideous. I don't know if anyone else shares in my agony, but if so check out this website. It made me feel about 3% better about the situation. "Technology, why dost thou persist to haunt me as a wretched beast, awaiting the hour upon which to devour my weak, tender flesh? I condemn thee to lost souls of lepers! Alas! Leave me be! Leave me be!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment